Saturday, September 6, 2014

Day #241 & #242 - Run Mickey Run!

The cats camped out in front of my fridge ALL night!
That means 1 thing and 1 thing only! This morning I shined a
 flashlight under it and Mickey finally took a run for it. I had a bag
next to a chair, he ran under the that, the cats flew, I grabbed a

 rubbermaid container, moved the chair and slammed the 
container down catching the mouse. I then was stuck with a mouse
in the container and 2 crazed cats. 
So what does one do then? I slid the container over till I could 
reach a box. I ripped off the end, slid it under the container, picked
 it up and turned it over, quickly stuck a lid on it, quickly got 
dressed and then drove the little guy to his new neighborhood 
down by the canal. 
Run Mickey Run!
Happy Ending for all

No comments: