Monday, May 15, 2017

May 15th - Mother's Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day



My Mom will be 80 on the 23rd of this month. She's active going swimming almost every day, 
painting classes on Wednesdays and now some other exercise class once or twice a week.
You'd never know she's as old as she is, 
so I never gave it a thought when 
we went for a nice Mother's Day walk 
around John Heinz Wildlife Refuge.
Looking for fish me thinks
I love graffiti and yes, I know it's wrong. This was an old abandoned train we passed
Almost 4 miles later and no entrance in sight, I thought, 
OMG I think I might have killed my mother, LOL!
Yup, that's Mom way up there! 
Four miles Mom and ya did it!! 
I know you'll sleep well tonight! 
Hope everyone had a fun filled Mother's Day!
This was back in my natural blond days.

No comments: