Sunday, August 16, 2009

MICE!!!

This was the look on Bethany's face when I pointed to my latest shed find
YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT? There not really real are they? Asked Little B

Another little nest this time in an old tray full of old terracotta pots on a shelf in the shed

Oh NO, A NOSE!

A sleeping babe - GRRRRR!

I'd like to do more then wake it

The blasted thing went back to sleep

ANOTHER - YES, that makes 2 - went for a run

Yet another of many little 'homes' found in the eaves of MY shed

I cleaned the shed in order to DEMICE it, BUT how can I turf 2
sleeping babies out on their own may I ask????

Ya gotta admit they are kinda cute

:(

Oh No, here comes Mom!!

Where's the CAT when I need him??


Grrrrr, I wanted a mouse free shed, how can I toss out Momma and her babes?
I DON'T want a shed full of mice, but I don't have the heart to make this family homeless either. DAMN MICE!! Oh well, it makes for a few pics and gives me yet another story to tell!! :) Just so you know, the shed is unbelievably clean - I even shop-vacced it out - BUT IT STILL HAS this family of MICE!! And, yes I still think they're kinda cute :)

No comments: